Sunday, 26 June 2011

The Mission

In the last few years I didn't do a bad job seeing places, doing cool stuff and learning about our awesome world and what's beyond. I do feel however that I could do more and to-do-lists, especially if they're public, often work. So why would you join me on this mission?
Even if no big birthday is on the horizon doing things you always wanted to do makes you feel alive, tongue-in-cheek cool or just certain, that one day if your kids think you're boring, you'll be able to stump them with some ridiculous stories which are even true (this works if you even have no kids because of this gift called fantasy you can sum them up at a jiffy). If this is you and you have a cool list and the courage go off and get started! If any of these two things are missing I hope to be able to reward you for sticking around. 

 Maybe I told you to come here because you're part of my great circle of family and friends and I want to share a bit more of my life with you than I do already now (it's because, don't laugh, I'm kind of shy about this in the real world). Perhaps you'll turn thirty, ninety or a hundred-and-twenty soon and need some inspiration on how to make a cool bucketlist. Whatever your reason for dropping in, welcome and I hope you find a reason to stop by every once in a while. 
If you're Swiss and wondering why the heck this is all in English it's because of my Indian/American family and some international friends. 
If you're the kind who doesn't miss a beat you'll probably wonder where on earth the famous bucketlist is. Well I'll post one item a time for a few weeks and then, when I hit fifty I'll upload the complete list.  
Let me know if you have any questions or nice comments (if you have not so nice comments I'm sorry you feel that way but please don't unnecessarily let your blood pressure sky-rocket and exit through the gift-shop).  
By the way, in case I didn't mention it, Solar Magnetic Bananas rule. 

No comments:

Post a Comment